My kiddos

My kiddos

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Fun day with cousins







For my mom's 51st birthday (happy birthday mom :-) ), the three of us Bodine girls took some candid shots of the grandkids for her. I drove down to Dallas and we actually pulled off a little suprise party for her. These kids of ours are so funny and really growing up fast! Sometimes we look at each other and still can't believe we've got kids of our own :-) The cousins always have fun together, especially Austin and Emma, who are best friends (her other best friend is cousin Isabella)... Austin and Emma can play for hours and never get bored... Jackson toddles around trying to keep up with the big kids, and little Benjamin just things they are all so funny to watch (He's mainly concerned with eating right now :-) Anyway, here are some of the pictures we got, you can definately see all their little personalities coming our in them!

3 comments:

  1. These pictures are adorable. I was so surprised by the b-day party and the cake was amazing. You are all so great and I love you tons and tons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nik those pics are so adorable...they look like a professsional took them. I bet your mom was so surprised.....what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Nik! SO CUTE!!! I can't believe how big they're getting! We need to have you guys over soon! We miss you!
    -Steph

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!