My kiddos

My kiddos

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Staying cool in the heat!







This past week has been hot, hot, hot here in Oregon/Washington.... a few days got into the 100's, which doesn't happen too often. We found ways to cool off, though, and spent a couple afternoons in Target eating icees and popcorn ;-) Emma loves the hot weather though, because she can wear her summer dresses all day, and her swimsuit(her two favorite things to wear :-) Our park in BG has water fountains the kids can play in, and we go there A LOT!Emma and Ben's cousins Isabella and Finn came over (in the picture), and played in the pool and ate popcicles.Oh, to be a kid again!

1 comment:

  1. What i can't believe it got that hot...i don't think it's even reached 100 here yet! I bet you guys are loving the AC! I love seeing the new pics...i miss Emma and Ben...they are growing so fast! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!