My kiddos

My kiddos

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another nephew on the way!!

My sister Crystal and her husband JD just found out they will be having another boy! This will be their third little guy, and I'm so happy to be getting another nephew! When she called to tell me the news, I could not stop laughing...of all of us, I ALWAYS assumed Crystal would be the one with the girls! Life is funny... They are very excited, though in a little shock I think :) Emma, on the other hand, was a little unhappy that it's going to be a boy. She is surrounded by boy cousins (except for Isabella on Dave's side).. As I was talking to her about all the good things about having another boy cousin, she looked at me and said, "Mom, you get what you get and you don't throw a fit, right?" Oh, I gotta love the things she learns at school :).... Anyway, this past weekend was crazy, we had a lot of things going on. We had our big Walk to Defeat ALS at the Salem Riverfront, and the Peters Family reunion in Dallas. And we actually survived the weekend with 8 people (4 of them kids uner 5) in my moms house and we mostly got enough sleep (I think) :) Anyway, here's some pictures from the weekend.. As you can see , both Dave and JD are missing from the pictures, both the guys had to work... we did bring them home food from the reunion though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!