My kiddos

My kiddos

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Benjamin turns 3!

I can't believe that our little man is three years old! He is growing up so fast, and it has been very fun to see his personality coming out. He is our social guy.... loves to laugh and make people laugh, loves to dance and build things, loves to hug, loves to be silly, and just like any boy, he loves to get dirty :) He loves both his sisters, and we'll see how he does being the boy in the middle :) We love you Benny, Happy Birthday!

Ben wanted to make all his birthday stuff...he helped me make the cake and cupcakes....they had to be blue and green...his favorite colors

...and he made his own pizza! I think he did a pretty good job...maybe he'll be a chef??

Our big 3 year old!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENNY!!! Your cake looks so yummy!! I love the blue and green!! We love you!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!