My kiddos

My kiddos

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Last weekend Dave and I got to have the Winters Boys for a couple days! My sisters hubby JD graduated from college, and they drove over to LaGrande for his ceremony(way to go JD-and Crystal too....you guys made it through!).. So, Dave and I kept the older boys with us, and my other sister Alicia kept Charlie... It was a fun (and busy!) couple of days...the kiddos had a blast! Here are some pictures of the fun we had :)
Me and Charlie

Popcicles all around

Look Dave- we can fit 6 carseats in our car :) !! HAHAHA

Dancing out our energy before bedtime!

Double trouble duo of Jack and Ben

And this is what Katie thought of the whole thing... so tired she fell asleep eating in her bumbo chair :) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!