My kiddos

My kiddos

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had an awesome trip over to Redmond for Thanksgiving! Dave's brothers and their families were there, and the kids all had a blast playing together. The trip over Mt. Hood was an adventure too. So much snow, we had to chain up and it took a long time to get over to the other side..So beautiful though, it was totally worth it! Thanks Mark and Thuy for letting us all invade your house!!

Snow Angels!

Right after I took this he pelted me with it :)


Cousin Brady- man he's a cutie!

"Grown-up" table...HAHA :)

Kid table...babies were sleeping (YEAH!)

Uncle Mark, Lucas and Emma (who was never very far from the pumpkin full of M&Ms..

Brady and Katie hanging out

LOL...this picture cracks me up..Uncle Brian must sleep very hard...all the kids piled toys on top of him while he was sleeping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!