My kiddos

My kiddos

Friday, March 4, 2011

Weekend in Seattle!

Dave and I actually got to go away for the weekend!! It was AMAZING...I will say it again...It was AMAZING :) We really needed it, a little bit of peace and quiet can do wonders! We got to go up and stay with Adam, Bridget and Brady in Seattle, and it was so fun! On Friday they took us to a Sushi restaurant by the water, and then we got to stop by the Hutch (Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research) to check out where Adam and Bridget spend half their lives :) Dave and I walked around Seattle, and actually had entire conversations without interuptions!! Saturday they took us on a beautiful drive up north through Whidbey Island. It was so pretty and relaxing! Then we ended the day with a ferry ride. Thanks for the great time guys, and thanks to my mom and Alicia who held down the fort here in the 'couv :) Here are some pics...








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!