My kiddos

My kiddos

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Photo shoot with Auntie Alicia :)

We usually try and go down to Dallas Memorial weekend. My dad's flag is always up with hundreds (maybe thousands) of others at the cemetary. The kids call it Papa Don's park, and its always beautiful up there on Memorial Weekend. This time we had a little time and my sister Alicia took some much needed pics of Kate.. of course Emma got in on the action too, but Ben wanted nothing to do with it :) Haha..here are some of the pics she got! Thanks Alicia!

Here we are....at a daffodil farm in Dallas....

Nana and Kate

Katherine! My friend Becky passed this dress down to us from her girls- I love it!

Running with the Big dogs :)

Charlie and Katie- I think he's whispering to her "When is this gonna be over?"

Kate having fun...

Emma- almost second grader!

Oldest Bodine side cousins Austin and Emma

Crystal and her handsome boys! They're getting so big!

Emma pushing Kate on the swing....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!