My kiddos

My kiddos

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cousins- 8 years later!

Our nephew Austin turns 8 tommorrow! I seriously can't believe it...So, this got me going down memory lane, and getting lost in old pictures. Emma and Austin have been awesome friends and cousins and have spent countless hours laughing, playing, singing, conspiring, watching movies and just hanging out. They were the ones to bring our smiles back after our dad passed away, and they continue to amaze us with how awesome they are! So, in honor of Austin's birthday tommorrow, and Emma's in 4 months, here is my trip down memory lane!

    2004- I really wish I knew what they were thinking..I'm guessing its something like  "why are we in a wagon with these big round orange things?"
2006- Whatever Austin is reading to Emma has her pretty mesmorized!


2008- Just a little girl and a pirate hiking through the woods at Nana's...I think the sword is meant to serve and protect..


2010- Cowboys, and not super happy about posing for the picture..It's their semi-fake smiles, but we'll take it.. I think Austin said "Just smile and get it over with Emma :)"


2011- Almost 8! I can't believe how grown up they are! Happy birthday Austin!