My kiddos

My kiddos

Sunday, December 2, 2007

In honor of my dad....

Well, today is my dad's birthday, and just like every other day, I miss him so much.... we all do...But on a day like today, I just really wish I could give him a huge hug... My mom and sisters and I were able to spend this weekend together, and it was so fun to have a couple nights kid free and hanging out with the girls :-) My dad was never really into birthdays, but he loved being together, so this is the best way we can think of to celebrate his birthday! Thanks girls, it was a fun weekend :-) So, in honor of my dad, I have posted a Roger Miller song, who was one of his favorites, along with Merle Haggard, Willie Nelson, and the list goes on and on.... he loved the old country music.... And, for those of you who knew him well, this will make you smile....Here's to you dad!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Don..i bet he's having one crazy party in heaven! That song always reminds me of your dad and when you guys danced to it at your wedding. Wade and I still miss him a lot...we talk about him all the time. I'm glad you got to spend some time with your mom and sisters, i know that put a big smile on his face.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!