My kiddos

My kiddos

Monday, December 17, 2007

Oh, so sick.....

We got hit HARD with the flu bug this weekend, and let me tell you, it was NOT a pretty sight...I think Dave and I both looked at each other and wondered how we were going to get through it- its just not the same being sick when you're a parent- you basically just have to suck it up and pray that the good Lord will have mercy and take away your sense of smell :-) It came out of the blue and hit poor Benjamin first, I won't go into details but lets just say it sent Dave and Emma running from the room....Then, at 12:30am it hit Emma, and about 3 hours later it hit me.... and as I write this Dave has been doubled over in bed... the only other little tidbit I will mention without grossing anyone out is that on Saturday we changed 16 poopy diapers of poor little Benji..... Anyway, I took this picture because in the midst of it all, it made me laugh.....this is how Dave had to change Ben's diaper when it was his turn.....I love how Ben thinks its funny even though he feels awful :-) I hope none of you get it, and if you already have- I'm sorry!

3 comments:

  1. I am laughing so hard tears are running down my face!! Oh, i feel so bad for you guys, i wish i was there to help. Actually, i came down with the cold/flu on Sunday and feel like crap...oh and i'm getting a root canal today...ahhh!! I hope you guys are feeling better, it is no fun being sick with kids!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY WORD!!!!! I think a little bit of pee came out I laughed so hard!!!! That is classic! Way to go Mr. mom!!!
    -Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, Dave always did have a sensitive stomach. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!