My kiddos

My kiddos

Friday, January 25, 2008

I'm too cool for you ! :-)

Oh, my..... this kid is wearing us out!! The day he started walking changed our lives forever :-) He went from a laid back couch potato to a full blown tornado that runs through the house creating havoc :-) He throws anything he can get his hands on...walks by tables and just pushes everything off them and then moves on to his next target...he loves to laugh REALLY loud, and Loves to throw his food at dinner (and has even found that it makes daddy mad, so he waits until Dave isn't looking ).... he would play outside in the pouring rain, snow, sleet or hail, and I went from giving him a bath every other day to sometimes two a day because he's so messy ;-) He even has learned to fight back the big sister...And we love him so much.......that being said, Dave and I cherish the few hours of peace and quiet that we can get- I have a feeling Ben has come into his own!!!
Worn out with his cool glasses on

After dinner he likes to lounge in his own Elmo chair (and will NOT let Emma near it) to watch a video, he thinks he's so cool.....

trying to grab the camera
Scary! He's not too sure of this, ut he wanted to try it on :-)



2 comments:

  1. Too funny!!! He is definitely ALL BOY!!! :) :) I can't believe how much he changes so quickly!!! Watch out world!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch out world, here comes Ben!!! Aren't boys so much different, they have such endless energy!!! Wish i had even half as much to match them. Good thing God made him so cute! I love the thing about the chair, Charlie got a CARS one and he yells anytime Gracie gets close to it. It cracks me up to see him standing up to her....oh my what have we gotten ourselves into?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!