My kiddos

My kiddos

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What's new with us??

Well, I've been slacking a little on here because my camera hasn't been working, so no new pictures. But, I can update everyone on some of the fun, some of the crazy, and some of the plain old boring stuff going on in our house :-) So, in no particular order, here's some highlights:

....Dave and I have tackled another home improvement project (for those of you who don't know, Dave loves to work on our house :-)). We have been wanting to do a tile backsplash in our kitchen, and so we just dove right in. Dave learned how to do it and we saved a lot doing the work ourselves. I wouldn't say that the tiling itself was hard, it was doing it around two little people running in and around our legs, and asking for food, crying, and scrwaming that threw us over the edge :-) But it looks great, we're almost done (pictures to come soon).....

....I have finally gotten into the groove of my new diet, and I figured I might as well tell everyone on here so that you can all hold me accountable and stop me if you see me reach for the M and Ms or cookies ;-) As I was telling my friend Amanda, I can't use Benjamin as an excuse for this extra weight anymore...though I will as long as I can :-) But I must be talking more about healthy stuff and dieting because we went to Fred Meyer today to get some groceries, and Emma got to pick out a toy. She picked a Barbie swimming pool, and she turned and looked at me and said, "Hey Mommy, you can even play with this pool too, because its fat free!" Oh, my....

....Rosco is depressed...we are pretty sure he has the seasonal disorder....poor guy...it rains so much that he just stares outside or gives us this look like he saying "Are you kidding me? I'm inside the house all day with these loud kids who tackle me and try to dress me up with hats and blankets, you could at least give me a little love.....sorry rosco :-)

.... kids are good....Emma's favorite foods right now are grapefruit, pancakes and pizza....Ben loves turkey hot dogs, pepperoni, granola bars and NO VEGETABLES! :-)

Hope everyone is doing good....lots of stuff going on, but you are all in our thoughts and prayers! Love to you all!!

2 comments:

  1. We need to come over soon and see the new backsplash! We miss you guys! Let's do dinner soon...all fat free, of course. :) Love you guys!
    -Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Roscoe! Spring is on its way! I love that Emma is into grapefruit, that's awesome! Can't wait to see pics of the backsplash! Way to go on your diet, i'm two days into lent and i might give someone one of my kids for a can of Dr. Pepper...ahhhh!!! We can do it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!