My kiddos

My kiddos

Monday, March 17, 2008

Camp Tapawingo!!

Thanks to my awesome friends Brad and Jane Schmidt, we got to go and stay a night up at Camp Tapawingo. Tapawingo will always feel like home to me, I worked there on and off for 4 years... My mom, sisters and I bravely took all 4 kids to stay in a cabin together, and the kiddos were so excited to go "camping". Jane made us a wonderful dinner on Wednesday night, and it was fun to catch up. We stayed up way too late, ate too much junk food, and then tried to get 4 little kids to sleep at the same time :-) It was an adventure, and they all did really good. We got to hike around camp in the morning, and play some games.... lets do it again soon!!!

Here's the whole group (minus my mom(who took the picture) and Jake(who was wisely doing his homework :-))....

Emma and Jack with the cake Crystal made for them (their birthdays are a day apart)

Me and Austin in the cabin

Jane and my mom (so cute ladies!)

Alicia and Jack getting ready to hit the sack (Crystal, I think this is what Jackson looked like at 6 in the morning too, right :-))!! hahaha

Emma at the river

some of us on the trail to the creek

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!