My kiddos

My kiddos

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Fishing!

We finally got to take the boat out after a long winter and lots of upgrades. My dad's boat was in great shape, but we had a lot of licensing stuff to do for it in Washington, and then Dave painted the trailer and boat benches, got the rust off, bought new seats and rod holders, and got all the lights wired. It was so fun to take it out , the kids absolutely love being in the boat. We took it to Lacamas Lake, ran the engine and tried to fish a little. Its going to be a fun summer of fishing!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, i just love fishing...your dad would be proud seeing you guys out in his boat...good luck catching some fish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, that picture of Ben made me laugh SO hard for some reason! Glad you guys got some fishing in!
    -Steph

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!