My kiddos

My kiddos

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Clark County Fair 2008 :)

Its become a little tradition in our house to make it to the Clark County Fair, and we always have a good time. The kids were really excited this year, and we actually made it 6 whole hours!! I think we looked at every animal, played lots of games, watched a show, ate some yummy fair food :), and emma rode lots of rides. A very fun and tiring day for this mom and dad :).....

hmmmm...not too sure about posing by the sheep :)

Emma on the swings

Benny on the carousel

Emma took this of me....quite a photographer :)

riding the ponies



And.... this is what they looked like 5 minutes after we left the fair :) Looks like we wore them out :)



3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Looks like you had a really fun day!! Great pics!! Hope to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just wanted to say that I am sending you and Dave an e-mail because I got rid of Myspace (facebook is so much easier!). :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!