My kiddos

My kiddos

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Seattle

This last weekend we headed up to Seattle to stay with Adam and Bridget. I hadn't seen there house yet, and we were excited to get to hang out with them.. We had a great time, they took us to the Ballard Locks (which we had never seen and it was really cool, the kids loved it), and we even got to go swimming at a beach and see the Blue Angels! Thanks for the fun time guys!

Emma and Benjamin at the Ballard Locks

Ben and Uncle Adam


Watching the Blue Angels

I LOVE TO THROW ROCKS!

Emma and Aunt Bridget

2 comments:

  1. Great pics, I love the one of Ben, what a little cutie! Makes me miss Seattle. How cool that they are so close now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun weekend! Glad you guys had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!