My kiddos

My kiddos

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!We had a great day together as a family. It's always hard that Halloween is in the middle of hunting season, but Dave had the whole day off this year... We had a nice and relaxing day, and Dave had flowers and chocolates delivered for my birthday (what a great guy). Then we went Trick-r-treating with our neighbors...heres a few pictures from the day..

Ariel and Mickey Mouse are ready to go

A rare family shot..ready to hit the streets

Benny was a hit... and he walked the whole way all by himself

Emma with her friends Presley and Paige


The Loot!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa whoa...is that your living room in the last pic??? Did you guys already put in the new floors, it look a LOT different!
    The kids look cute, I love their costumes!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!