My kiddos

My kiddos

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone... we hope you have fun and eat a lot of good food :)
We'll be heading to Dave's brother's house in Redmond, maybe we'll even see some snow going over the pass! I'll post some pictures when we get back (We're borrowing my moms camera-thank you!). Here's a couple pictures from Emma's Thanksgiving feast at school. Dave helped Emma make her Indian vest, her name was Moon Star, and they made shakers, necklaces and headbands. Lots of fun!


1 comment:

  1. How cute! Moon star you look great! Gracie had a thanksgiving deal at her school...i still need to get the pics up. Looks like you guys are having fun! Have a good time in Redmond....happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!