My kiddos

My kiddos

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Our new nephew, Charlie David Winters

On Monday evening, My little sister and her hubby welcomed their third little boy into the world! Charlie weighed 9 lbs, 9 ozs, and he's beautiful! I will never get over what a miracle little babies are...Congratulations Winters Family!

All of Charlie's cousins, brothers and Grandma's in the waiting room

Austin and Jack waiting for news on their baby brother

....and here he is, Charlie David!


Emma LOVED holding Charlie

I love this picture- Crystal just loves her boys so much..

The three winters brothers with Nana

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Great pictures! he is such a handsome little guy! So glad he is finally here, and everyone is happy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!