My kiddos

My kiddos

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Weekend at Cannon Beach

We decided to be spontaneous this weekend and headed to the beach- the kids were so suprised! We took advantage of the awesome winter rates at our favorite hotel, and we were off... It was amuch needed little break, we have a big month ahead of us. The kids had so much fun swimming and combing the beach for treasures.. Roscoe got to come too, and besides getting sick from drinking too much sea water (I thought dogs were supposed to be smart??) he had a great time too... here's some pictures..



Haystack Rock

The kids go crazy when we drive by the candy store...

The guys contemplating the meaning of life... or wondering whats for dinner, Im not sure..

Roscoe and Me

Wow, my hands are HUGE

Our little daredevil.. (I just call her little Dave :) As she says it- "Swimming is my favorite thing in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!"

Benjamin loved the water this time- he tries to keep up with his sister I think..

5 minutes after swimming.. Ben fell fast asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!