My kiddos

My kiddos

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend

We hope everyone had a great weekend! The weather was so nice here, I think summer has arrived! Like every Memorial Day, Dave had to work...its a busy weekend for outdoor stuff. But Saturday night we all got to go over to our friends Brad and Stephanie's house for a BBQ (thanks guys!).. then Sunday the kids and I headed down to my moms for a BBQ and Memorial Day service at the cemetary. It was a fun couple days, but we wished Dave was with us (we did bring him lots of food home though :))..anyway, here are some pictures from the weekend!

Crystal and little Charlie

Emma and Austin roasting marshmallows

Jack and Benjamin about to get a sugar high :)

Emma and Ben walking the Avenue of Flags

The kids by my dad's flag. He served in the US Coast Guard so now his flag flies on Memorial Day up at the Dallas Cemetary

My mom with the kids by "Papa Don's flag"

Me and my grandma

Jack and Benny anxiously awaiting some water balloons (ummm...i need to get Ben some swim trunks :))

Water balloon fight!

Roscoe relaxing in the field

Nana and Charlie

1 comment:

  1. What a fun weekend! I love the pics of Ben in his undies! Everytime I see Charlie he reminds of your grandpa...can't wait to see who he looks like as he gets older. Seeing those pics makes me miss you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!