My kiddos

My kiddos

Friday, May 8, 2009

Morning sickness and the stomach flu do NOT mix

Okay, i've been a little behind on everything lately... just wanted to give an update on things going on here in the Hughes house. Things have not been pretty here AT ALL... I have morning sickness so bad this time, and am nauseous all the time! I wasn't like this with Emma or Ben, so it's thrown me a little. On top of that, we have all been taking our turns with a bad stomache flu (virus, etc) and for me, this was a disastor... luckily my wonderful husband has been doing tons extra, as I have been out for the count. Today was Emma's turn, and she's suffering through as best she can.. we all need rest, but I know it will be over soon.
On the very good side!.... I had our first doctors visit for the baby, and things are fine! It was my 8 week appt. and I saw the heartbeat and got a little ultrasound picture of baby #3. So, it seems very real now and aside from feeling so sick and exhausted, we're really happy that things are ok.
So, no pictures for now.... but hopefully things will be getting better SOON!
Hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!