My kiddos

My kiddos

Thursday, July 23, 2009

20 week ultrasound!

I'm working on trying to get the ultrasound picture on here, but I'm having a hard time...so for now, I'll just update everyone! We had our 20 week ultrasound on Tuesday, and everything looks great! The baby is healthy and growing, and moving around A LOT! But sorry everyone, we didn't find out if we have a boy or girl in there, we're going to be suprised! You'll have to wait until around the 10th of December for the big debut :) Get the guesses coming though.... for the record, Dave thinks its going to be a girl, I think its going to be a boy.... we'll see.... But, all in all, we're so happy that everything is going good, and can't believe we're halfway to meeeting this new little person!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!