My kiddos

My kiddos

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Central Oregon Trip

We are back from our fun vacation in Central Oregon, and its hard to get back to reality... we had a great time, and the kids had a blast! I have to say though, that this mom has had enough tent camping for awhile :) We went down to Redmond and spent time with Dave's brother Mark and his family.. for three of the days we headed up to East Lake to do some camping, hiking and fishing...here are some pics from our trip!

Two goofballs by the sign leading in to our campground

hiking the trails

Dave and Emma swimming in the lake

Lucas and Emma roasting some hot dogs

Emma and Benjamin contemplating life at East Lake

Roscoe and benny taking a dip

Lucas with the fish!

Emma with the one fish we caught :)

The dogs (Bandit and Roscoe) guarding the tents :)

Dave and Lucas driving the boat

Lucas enjoying his Smores

I'm SO DIRTY- AND I LOVE IT! (we couldn't keep Ben clean the whole time!)

Emma being a daredevil

Aunt Thuy and Emma after a round of putt-putt golf

Benjamin hanging out in the lake

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!