My kiddos

My kiddos

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Camping at Nana's house

We spent our last camping trip of the summer having a big campout at my moms house. Everyone brought their tents, we hung out, and the kids ahd a blast. My mom had lots of fun things planned for the kids, including a big water slide, swimming, horse riding, and making tye-dye t-shirts.. I didn't get many pictures, my camera died halfway through. But here are a few, and a little video at the end that's pretty funny :) Miss all you crazy people already from Camp Bodine :)

Emma and Ben ready for sleep after a big day!
Nana and the grandkids (minus Charlie) on top of the big slide Benjamin and Jackson riding their big wheels Emma
Emma and Ben wipeout on the slide!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I wanna go! Looks like you guys a LOT of fun! That video was hilarious, Jack wasn't even fazed by the crash..that's boys for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! I wanna go! Looks like you guys a LOT of fun! That video was hilarious, Jack wasn't even fazed by the crash..that's boys for you!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!