My kiddos

My kiddos

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First day of school for Emma and Ben!

I cannot believe we have a 1st grader and a preschooler in our house! This was an exciting day for Emma and Ben, they both started school. And of course, they handled it totally different. Emma was so excited and had everything planned out, she couldn't wait to get to school. Ben was just too cool to even talk about it. He was getting mad that I kept asking him if he was excited, and when I was reminding him about using the bathroom he said, "mom, I got this"...Too funny. We're sure proud of them. On the bad side, Katie got pretty sick last night and kept mommy up the whole night..so i'm too tired to enjoy the quiet :) Maybe tommorrow...

1st grader!

Look out Preschool- Ben is comin!

At her desk ready for an adventure :)

Crazy smile for mom..he said goodbye and didn't look back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!