My kiddos

My kiddos

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

trampoline picks

The weather here the last couple of weeks has been pretty weird for this time of year. Rainy a couple days, then hot and sticky, then cold and rainy, and then hot and humid again. It definately hasn't felt like fall, and I'm not sure it feels like the northwest :) But, the kids have been enjoying some hot days, and we even brought the sprinkler back out yesterday! It was a great time to take some pics of the kids doing their tricks on the trampoline... Emma is getting really good at flips, and she can get pretty high..she's fearless :) Ben is a little more cautious, but he's working on flips too.. he can't let his sister out-do him right?? As you can see in one picture, his flips sometimes don't quite work out, and he ends up landing on his head, which scares me to death...we're gonna enjoy it, beacuse the cold weather will be here soon enough!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!