My kiddos

My kiddos

Monday, March 25, 2013

Emma's 9th Birthday

I Seriously can't believe our oldest girl is 9! She had her birthday planned for months, and I'm pretty sure it went EXACTLY how she wanted it to go :) We picked up her best friend Preslie and headed to Firstenberg Community Center to go swimming! I think the two of them went down the slide about 50 times. After that we headed to the mall for an afternoon of shopping. And thanks to generous Grandpas/Grandmas, Nana, Aunts/Uncles and Mom/Dad she had a whopping $96 to spend! And believe me, she spent it all. Then it was back to our house for pizza and cake, movies and a sleepover. Her words, not mine- "This day ROCKS mom!" Ahhh- music to my ears- Happy Birthday Emma! Here are somepictures of Emma and Preslie during their girls day out....