My kiddos

My kiddos

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Emma's Halloween cookies

Emma loves to make cookies, and she's getting really good at it. Every Wednesday this summer, Dave and Emma stayed home while Ben and I went to work at church, and they made different cookies every night. So she was excited that it was time to pull out the cookie cutters and make some sugar cookies! So here she is rolling out the dough.....



............and here she is with the finished product...she decorated them all by herself!!



3 comments:

  1. Just look at little Ben in the background thinking...'mmmmm I can't wait to get my little hands on those COOKIES!!!!!" Your kids are so stinking cute. Maybe Emma got some of her mad cookie decorating skills from her auntie!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma! The next time we come over, we'll bring some pizza, and you can make cookies for dessert, okay! They look delicious!!!
    -Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, just like a little Rachel Ray in your house!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!