My kiddos

My kiddos

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch!

We went to the pumpkin patch with Mark, Thuy and Lucas, and it was a great time! The kids had a blast, there was a lot to do there besides pickin a pumpkin :-) Here's some pics from the day!
Cousins Lucas and Emma trying to find the perfect pumpkin...
Emma loved riding the horses!

Well, Thuy and I look happy, I'm not sure what the rest of the kids are doing :-)

Dave and Benjamin hanging out and being silly

Its hard to get Emma to smile for the camera :-)

Lucas doing a perfect pose for the camera!!





1 comment:

  1. How cute! It looks like you guys had a blast. It brought back memories of the time just you and me went to the pumpkin patch and now look at you and all those kids!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!