My kiddos

My kiddos

Monday, October 29, 2007

Winters Family Halloween Party

My sister Crystal and her hubby always throw a fun Halloween party, so this weekend we headed down to Dallas for the party and also to see my sister Alicia's new place in Salem...it was a quick trip, but really fun.... here's some pictures from the party...thanks Crystal and Jd for a fun time!
Emma doesn't look happy, and you'll see why in the next picture :-)
Here's Dave in his mask with Benjamin....Emma wouldn't look
at him or be in the same room with him all night :-) Ben
thought he was funny......
Alicia and Benny

Austin with Charlie's Angels :-)

Jack, my mom, JD and Dave

Sisters
Benjamin was in heaven as soon as my mom
started making animal balloons for the kids..... he thought
they were soooo fun!
Love you mom!







1 comment:

  1. What fun!!! One of these times i've got to make it down for that party, it looks like fun!! That cracks me up about Dave...he does look freaky though!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!