My kiddos

My kiddos

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A Day in the life..... :-)

Life is never dull, even when we stay home ALL day and play :-) I think Mommy gets a little bored once in awhile, but the kids always find stuff to entertain them!

Ben has taken it upon himself to help me unload the dishwasher every time I do
the dishes....hmmm...he's not supposed to climb up here, but while I was out of the kitchen he climbed on :-)

I think Emma played with the hamper for over an
hour the other day, hiding in it, jumping off it, and
rolling it around.. oh, to be a kid again............

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how long they can play with something??? I emptied out a cardboard box the other day and they keep begging me to leave it downstairs so they can play in it. Oh, now if i could just find something to keep me that entertained :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I can't believe hwo fast they're growing! We really need to come over and visit soon! Love you guys!
    -Steph

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!