My kiddos

My kiddos

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Professional Pics?? You tell me.... :-)

My sister Alicia is now working at Sears Portrait Studio as a photographer! Very cool, and I think she likes it a lot.... And the plus side is, she likes to get some practice in on willing participants (no, Dave is NOT one of them :-) ) So, the last time the kids and I were down in Dallas, she took some pics of the kiddos with her own camera, and I think they turned out great! As you can see, Benjamin LOVES to ham it up in front of the camera, and so most of the pictures are of him....he was definitely a willing participant. Emma, on the other hand, acts like her daddy whenever a camera gets close to her, so the only way we could lure her in was if my mom sat with her :-) Thanks mom.... you guys look cute! Anyway, thanks Alicia, they look great!











2 comments:

  1. How cute!! And he's standing, by himself....is he walking?? I know he was really close. I love the one of Emma and Nanna...so cute! Tell Alicia they look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO PRECIOUS!!!! They look GREAT!!! Good job, Alicia!!! Sallie, you look as beautiful as ever! Love you all!!!
    -Steph

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!