My kiddos

My kiddos

Monday, February 18, 2008

Off to Arizona!

Well, we're off to Arizona to visit Dave's dad and mom, and we're very excited! Emma has been counting down the days until she can ride in a BIG airplane and go see Grandpa and Grandma. And we're excited for maybe a little sun :) Anyway, we just got a new camera because I couldn't get our other one to work, so now I will be able to post pictures again! So, I'm sure we will get some good one down in Tucson, and when we get back I will also finally post pics of the new kitchen tiling!! Hope everyone has a great week! Oh, if you read this and think of it tommorrow morning around 10:30 to about 2 or so, pray that Benjamin will PLEASE be quiet on the plane :) (Am I being too hopeful???? :))

1 comment:

  1. Well i'm checking this and I think you are on the plane right now, so i'll say a quick prayer.
    Can't wait to see the picss!
    Have a good time, and hopefully you'll get some SUN!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!