My kiddos

My kiddos

Friday, February 29, 2008

A very fun morning!

You would have thought it was Christmas at our house this morning. Today was Emma's first day of swimming classes, and she was SO excited! She came into our room at 4:00am, and asked me if it was time for swimming yet, and then she came in again at 5:00am...oh, my.....she did great and loved every minute of it! She loves the water....And then, to top it off, we went to Target and lo and behold, a brand new Fancy Nancy book was there! Emma loves the Fancy Nancy books, this one if Bonjour, Butterfly...so all in all, Emma had an absolutely stupendously, wonderful day (as Fancy Nancy would say :-))
Here she is right after swim class...

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I'm so glad she loves swimming lessons! And we are a huge fan of fancy nancy books too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she has grown so much!!! love ya, linda

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!