My kiddos

My kiddos

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Fun days with our friends!!!

What a fun week we had! My best friend Amanda came out from Illinois for her lovely sisters wedding, and she and the kids got to stay 4 days with us! (Dave really missed you Wade!) It was so good to have some time together, and let the kids get to know each other some more. We were pretty proud of ourselves for being brave enough to go out with all four kids, and actually get them all to sleep at night (though usually not without a fight :-)) We love you guys!!

Playing in the sprinkler :-)

Charlie and Gracie getting a drink from the hose

All the "cousins" at the zoo (yes, we actually got them all to stand still for a few seconds :-))

Me and Charlie

Grace, Charlie and Emma getting a MAJOR sugar-high at Coldstone Ice Cream

Emma, Ben and Gracie at Kids Club Gym

1 comment:

  1. What a fun time we had! I can't wait to do it again.....:) I can't believe how great our kids get along...they really love thier "cousins"!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!