My kiddos

My kiddos

Thursday, April 3, 2008

History is being made as I type this...

OK, I feel like it is Christmas morning right now... something that has NEVER happened in our house-EVER- is happening! Benjamin and Emma are both taking naps at the EXACT same time!!! Ahhhhhhhhh...i knew it would happen someday...Emma has not taken a nap since she was 2 1/2...i think she must be fighting a cold or something....now the only question is......what do I do with free time??????Whats that??? :-)

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Enjoy it...it is rare anymore when I get my two down at the same time...and then I have so many things to do, i just sit there and can't decide what to do first....and then too soon, it's over! I hope you got to relax a little. OH-check out the cute note Gracie had me type up under Emma's new quilt.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!