My kiddos

My kiddos

Friday, April 25, 2008

Lewisville Park

My little Sis came up with her hubby and kiddos a few days ago, and we had a fun day. We got to go up to Lewisville Park(which is about 5 minutes from our house), and hang out. Emma and Ben love to go there and play, feed the ducks, get muddy and wet, and well, run around and scream :-) So here are some pictures from the park..(Oh, and for those of you wondering why Dave has not been in any pictures recently, he's been working a LOT the past few weeks, its a busy time and he's been pulling some LONG days...poor guy, but hopefully things will slow down soon!

Jackson

Austin

Cousins Austin, Emma, Jack and Benny by the Lewis River

Crystal and Me :-)

Emma pushing Ben on the swings

I love this guy!

2 comments:

  1. What fun! You'll have to take us there next time! Oh and tell Crystal her new haircut looks great! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Charlie was here when I was looking at the pics, all of a sudden he yelled out, "hi Emma, hi Ben!!" He knew them right away!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!