My kiddos

My kiddos

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!!

Hope you all had a great fourth of july! Dave was a little bummed because he had to work the whole holiday weekend, but we tried to make it fun anyway. The kids and I went with my mom and sister down to Fort Vancouver in the afternoon. They had a carnival there, lots of live music, and good food. I think Ben and Emma's favorite part though were the old airplanes. We were right next to Pearson Air Museum and they were giving bi-plane rides all afternoon...they were really cool to watch. Then we headed to get fireworks (thanks to Jay and Sue Kitchen!! :)) and settled in to watch our neighborhood light up! All the neighborhood kids had a blast, and I think the dads did too :)

Me and the kiddos at Fort Vancouver

Benjamin and my mom at the carnival

me and emma

Emma with her big hammer she won :)

Ben fishing at the carnival

Alicia and Me

2 comments:

  1. Great pics, Nik! Especially the boy and his ice cream. :) Glad you guys had a good fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Emma looks so old in that first pic! Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!