My kiddos

My kiddos

Sunday, July 13, 2008

A much needed vacation!

We are off on vacation today, and we're excited to get away for a few days. Dave has 9 days off, and after the last few weeks we've had, its going to be a nice distraction. Dave, the kids and I are heading to Cannon Beach for a few days , and then we're just going to be doing some fun stuff around here with Emma and Ben. Pictures will follow when we get back!! Its been hot here and that has been great, the kids love to be outside and Emma especially loves to swim.
Also, I wanted to just give a quick update for those of you who have been praying for us. I did have to go to the hospital on Thursday and have the D&C procedure done. I was hoping to avoid it, but things were just happening to slow and the doctor thought it would be best to come in so they could test the tissue to make sure it is/was not a molar or partial molar pregnancy. The surgery went fine, I think I was there for 6 hours and then I got to come home. Still recovering a little, but I should be back to normal in another couple days. So thanks again for all your prayers, we appreciate them. Anyway, hope you're all having a good summer, and I'll have some fun beach pictures to post when we get back!!

2 comments:

  1. o nikki, i am so happy your family is able to get away on vacation to the healing shores of the oregon coast! cant wait for your pics, give me a shout when you return... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Hope you guys had a great, relaxing time away. Can't wait for the pictures! Love you all! See you soon!
    -Steph

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!