My kiddos

My kiddos

Monday, July 28, 2008

Emma's pinecone soup

Sometime last week, Emma woke up and decided she wanted to make pinecone soup (where she got this idea I have no clue :) Well, we finally got a free afternoon to make her "soup" while ben was sleeping, and she is quite the gourmet chef :) She taught me how to make it, and had a very detailed list of ingredients...here is her recipe for pinecone soup, if anyone wants to try it!

about a dozen pinecones
about 6 rocks
1 branch from a tree cut up
a few leaves
4 flowers
2 coffee cups of water
handful of brown sugar
lots of sprinkles

You mix it all up together and then put flowers on top and then put it in the fridge so that daddy can eat it when he gets home :-) (Good luck Dave!)
Here she is with her creation.....

3 comments:

I would love to hear from you!