My kiddos

My kiddos

Thursday, October 30, 2008

30???? Already??

I can't believe I will be 30 tommorrow!!! Ahhhhh....
What's a birthday without honoring the ones who brought you into this world? I love you guys so much (I know you can hear me up there, dad :), you've always been supportive in everything I've done, and loved me through it all- the good, the bad and the ugly, right? :) I can't believe its been 30 years, but you both have been an inspiration. Like the song says, "Let my love give you roots, to help you find your wings". Thats what you guys have done for me....Lots of love!!!!



...and I am so thankful to be where I am at today. Married to my best friend and taking care of our two amazing kids. Even though the past few years have brought some really hard times, I am so blessed and thank God for all he has done for me. I smile at so many memories, and can't wait for the next, what, 60 years or so?? :) Bring em on! Here are 3 people that bring a smile to my face....



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!