My kiddos

My kiddos

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Some fun birthday quotes on the eve of my big 3-0...

Everything I know I learned after I was thirty.
- Georges Clemenceau

Time and Tide wait for no man,
but time always stands still for a woman of thirty.
- Robert Frost

After 30, a body has a mind of its own.
- Bette Midler

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. - Lucille ball

The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune. English Proverb

Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. - Jack Benny

PLeas'd look forward, pleas'd to look behind,
And count each birthday with a grateful mind. - Alexander Pope

Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young. - Fred Astaire

Whatever with the past has gone,
The best is always yet to come. - Lucy Larcom

It takes a long time to grow young. - Pablo Picasso

It is better to wear out than to rust out. - Bishop Richard Cumberland

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. - Robert Frost

Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs. - Anon

2 comments:

  1. :) Hope you had a Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NIK! I am so blessed to have you as a friend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!