My kiddos

My kiddos

Friday, December 5, 2008

Just hangin....

Well, I forgot to take the camera with us to Thanksgiving, so I have no pictures of our fun time. But, we did have a blast, 4 days with family, the kids got to play with their cousins, and we got to enjoy the beautiful sunshine of Central Oregon. I didn't take these pictures, but these are the mountains we got to see every day in Redmond, and they're just gorgeous!
The Three Sisters

Mt. Bachelor


Here's a couple pictures of us just hanging out... hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season and getting their Christmas shopping done :) !! (I'm sure not)...

this is usually what you see at the Hughes house in the morning. Emma and Ben emerge from their rooms and head straight for this chair. Sometimes they fight over it and end up on different chairs, but once in awhile they both climb up and snuggle together- i love it!

Me and my buddy enjoying some time together while Emma's at school

1 comment:

  1. Such a great picture of them snugglin' in the chair! Priceless! Gotta love the smiles in the last picture, too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!