My kiddos

My kiddos

Monday, January 5, 2009

Benjamin turns 2!!

Here's Ben at about 2 months... wow time flies


Wow, I really can't believe that our little guy is two years old today! He has changed so much just in the last few months, he's getting so tall and slowly losing all that cute little baby fat :) I look and him and see this little boy emerging, and I just smile. He makes Dave and I laugh all the time, and has a very caring heart. With all the good stuff, he's also definately becoming a BOY, and loves to throw stuff, tackle emma, and tries to squish the bunny. Here's some facts about Benjamin, more so that I can remember down the road when i look back at this.

favorite food- Corn on the cob, raspberries and doughnuts (or anything daddy has)
toys- Thomas Trains and Matchbox Cars
tv show- Caillou
dessert- ice cream
He loves to sing at the top of his lungs, splash water OUT of the bathtub, sit and watch movies with daddy, ride his hotwheel car, run around in the buff, dance to fast songs, steal Emma's toys and take them to his room, throw rocks, throw ANYTHING, help mommy take the garbage to the end of the road (He LOVES this for some reason :), throw football, give BIG hugs, draw on chairs, draw on furniture!, and eat popcicles. He loves to cuddle, airplanes, wrestle with daddy, and go to the park. He likes to help feed the animals, and loves to play duck duck goose. He really thinks cows are cool.
He does not like to be up high, Emma to boss him around, or to eat vegetables. He doesn't like people to help him when he's organizing his toys- we know this for sure :)

Two years old today

Showing me his "guns"

His favorite toy

Throwing the football

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!! Gosh, wasn't it just yesterday we were visiting you in the hospital?? Keep playing hard and making your family laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, he's gotten so big!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!