My kiddos

My kiddos

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just one of those mornings....

Ben is usually laid back, pretty mellow, and kinda does his own thing most of the time...that's why it catches me by suprise when he has an bad and naughty morning :) You moms know what I mean... i could see it the minute he woke up, and without going into detail, i'll let you know what our little angel was up to this morning- all in a days work, right??

*leaked his bottle all over the couch
*tore pages out of Emma's book
*peed on the carpet- and then on the bathroom floor :)
*gave 9 bones to the dog
*"decorated" the table and chair with his yogurt
*climbed up on the bathroom sink (I had no idea he was doing this), plugged up the sink, and then filled it with water... I heard him saying, "mommy, come, wa-wa!" and by the time i got in there, water was running everywhere...
*got into the DVD case and was running around with a DVD in each hand..
*jumped on emma twice
Ok, so i will let it be known that this is rare :), but oh, man...this momma is tired already... we did have one awesoem thing happen though-- Ban peed in the toilet for the first time, and he was SO proud of himself!
So, here to all you other moms and dads out there with 2 years olds- we will survive this stage- i hope :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!