My kiddos

My kiddos

Sunday, December 28, 2008

White Christmas

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Like most people out her in Oregon/ Washington, we had a beautiful white christmas this year. It did make things a little interesting though... A normal 2 hour trip to my moms house took 3 1/2 hours, and we saw lots of cars in the ditch... snow plows were trying to clear the freeways, though, so that helped a little. My mom's driveway was so bad that you had to have chains or 4 wheel drive. We used the suburban to shuttle people up and down. Luckily, the power came back on to her house a couple hours after we got there on Christmas Eve! And to top everything off, my grandpa ended up being taken by ambulance to the hospital on Christmas Eve, and had to spend Christmas there. So, things were a little chaotic, and we were worried about him, but we still had a wonderful Christmas...
Here are a couple pictures from our little family Christmas here in Battle Ground, luckily even with all the snow, we were able to find the kids what they wanted for Christmas!

Ben opening his new drum set...

Emma with her presents

1 comment:

  1. I just looked at all the pics and it made me miss Dallas so much! What a fun Christmas, I can't believe you guys got so much snow! I am worried about your grandpa, how's he doing???
    Is that Alicia's boyfriend? He looks like such a nice guy! Thanks for posting all those pics, I felt like I was there! I'm gonna call you soon!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!