My kiddos

My kiddos

Friday, November 20, 2009

18 days and counting!!

Well, we are in the final countdown days until we meet baby #3! We are getting very excited, and I'm not comfortable any more at all so definately ready to have this baby! Dave has been getting a lot of stuff done around the house, which I LOVE :) He touched up paint, helped with the baby's room, rearranged furniture, cleaned out the garage, cooked and cleaned out closets- what a guy! I think we're both a little nervous, its always a big change adding another person to the family.. Hunting season wraps up in a few days (Big sigh of relief), and then we get to have two of Dave's brothers here for Thanksgiving...
The kids are very excited to have Grandpa and Grandma Hughes and Nana Bodine watch them while we're at the hospital... i think they feel really special too!
So, just a little update, i hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! I'll leave you with a couple pictures of the finished product of Ben's train table...Dave glued his Brio Train set to a piece of plywood that fits on top, so the kids can play without breaking it- it is providing hours of entertainment!


The finishing touches to the train table!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!