My kiddos

My kiddos

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sick Sick Sick!

Well, I think the H1N1 virus has found us, and hit us pretty hard... Poor Emma got it first, and it hit with a vengence... By day 2 her fever went from 99.5 to over 104 in 5 hours.... Her doctor called to confirm she thought it was the Swine flu. By that night, Dave was sick, and is now in the midst of it... Benjamin just came down with a fever this morning....uggghhhhh.... But, we have a lot of people praying for us, and I think its making a big difference. They are worried about me getting it, so I'm already on anti-virals to help the symptoms be more mild. So, thats what has been going on this week and looks like it will be a long weekend. We would appreciate your prayers and thoughts, and hope all of you are staying healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!